Someone call the AARP.
A new AI photo-editing app, FaceApp, is letting people stare into their futures, and not in a good way.
The aging filter adds extra pounds, wrinkles and gray hairs to selfies. It’s hyper-realistic. And, of course, everyone is tempting fate by trying it out and sharing the results.
Surprisingly, hot celebrities are taking the challenge and posting their future saggy selves online.
Here’s what the homepage of Page Six will look like in about 50 years:
The Jonas Brothers
Comedian Jay Pharoah
Cole Sprouse (courtesy of girlfriend Lili Reinhart‘s Instagram story)
Country singer Lil Nas X
Music manager Scooter Braun
Former Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade
- Has Modi always been a dictator
- Why are golf tournaments called tour
- What is damped persistence in climate modeling
- Will XLM ever touch 1
- For what Credible Chhattisgarh is famous
- At what speed is a satellite launched
- Is Mad Men worth watching
- Why is humus important to soil fertility
- Will Indias growth rate decline like Chinas
- Which technology can replace Amazon web services
- What is a Dialectical Behavioral therapy DBT
- What is a chandra kundli
- How do I stop someone from fletcherizing
- Is water hotter a weird rhyme
- Are you a self help book junkie
- Will WiFi ever be faster than Ethernet?no_redirect=1
- Am I thinking right
- How do glitches happen in digital signals