Basic Phrases of the Arabic Language
Arabic is spoken by roughly 250 million people in close to 25 countries around the world. Considered as the spiritual language of Islam, it is also spoken as the second language in many Islamic countries.
The Arabic language is also one of the world's oldest living languages and the source of many other languages. It is divided into 3 main groups:
Classical Arabic: Quran – the holy book of Islam is written in Classical Arabic. It is very ancient and thus not spoken as a local dialect nor used for day-to-day conversation. It is primarily learnt for recitation of the Quran.
Classical Arabic:It is a modernized version of Classical Arabic, which is taught in Arab schools. It is used in news and in modern literature and also by people who speak different varieties of Arabic.
Colloquial Arabic: Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken and understood language among the variety of other local Arabic languages.
Let us look at some of the basic Arabic phrases:-
OutsourcingTranslation provides effective solutions for translation, interpretation and transcription to several companies in the world. We stand out in the market of translation service providers by positioning ourselves entirely on the basis of high-quality work, delivered within a shorter turnaround time and at competitive rates.
Contact us for all your Arabic translation, transcription and interpretation needs.
- What are the different types of raag
- What are your favorite art related movies
- My laptop keeps crashing ang freezing Why
- How did your health improve using Qigong
- How does Java 10 compare to Scala
- What are some songs in Raag Deepak
- Why is this life so shitty
- How has Robinhood built its company culture
- Will TQWL 38 be confirmed
- When did European cities develop sewer systems
- Has video calling in WhatsApp started
- What is the best cryptocurrency guide
- Have you ever unfollowed someone on Facebook
- Is NIOS marksheet accepted abroad
- Is congress responsible for 1984 riots
- What is classical economists
- What is meant by processes in OS
- What are profound apologies
- What games have great stories
- Creatives when you do mundane tasks