››Convert newton-meter to kilogram centimeter
››More information from the unit converter
How many N-m in 1 kg-cm? The answer is 0.0980665.
We assume you are converting between newton-meter and kilogram centimeter.
You can view more details on each measurement unit:
N-m or kg-cm
The SI derived unit for torque is the newton meter.
1 newton meter is equal to 10.197162129779 kg-cm.
Note that rounding errors may occur, so always check the results.
Use this page to learn how to convert between newton meters and kilogram centimeters.
Type in your own numbers in the form to convert the units!
››Quick conversion chart of N-m to kg-cm
1 N-m to kg-cm = 10.19716 kg-cm
2 N-m to kg-cm = 20.39432 kg-cm
3 N-m to kg-cm = 30.59149 kg-cm
4 N-m to kg-cm = 40.78865 kg-cm
5 N-m to kg-cm = 50.98581 kg-cm
6 N-m to kg-cm = 61.18297 kg-cm
7 N-m to kg-cm = 71.38013 kg-cm
8 N-m to kg-cm = 81.5773 kg-cm
9 N-m to kg-cm = 91.77446 kg-cm
10 N-m to kg-cm = 101.97162 kg-cm
››Want other units?
You can do the reverse unit conversion from kg-cm to N-m, or enter any two units below:
››Common torque conversions
N-m to kilonewton-meter
N-m to meganewton-meter
N-m to millinewton-meter
N-m to kilogram-meter
N-m to poundal-foot
N-m to pound-inch
N-m to foot pound
N-m to ton meter
N-m to ounce-inch
N-m to newton-centimeter
››Definition: Newton meter
Newton metre is the unit of moment in the SI system. Its symbol is N m or N·m. It is a compound unit of torque corresponding to the torque from a force of 1 newton applied over a distance arm of 1 metre.
››Metric conversions and more
ConvertUnits.com provides an online conversion calculator for all types of measurement units. You can find metric conversion tables for SI units, as well as English units, currency, and other data. Type in unit symbols, abbreviations, or full names for units of length, area, mass, pressure, and other types. Examples include mm, inch, 100 kg, US fluid ounce, 6'3", 10 stone 4, cubic cm, metres squared, grams, moles, feet per second, and many more!
- Do women wear hijabs at all times
- Why should one read The Alchemist
- How can literature save the environment
- Why do keyboards have both and
- Why is littering against the law
- Do better tools inspire better design
- How many companies are earning from patents
- Why are so many websites copying Pinterest
- Where should I invest money in India
- At what temperature does milk simmer
- Are Americans generally welcome in Gatineau
- What is the value proposition of Instagram
- What does an identity crisis feel like
- What comprises of a business plan
- How would you go about democratizing media
- Why do researcher use LexisNexis
- How does Vanguard work
- What is id in Skrill
- Whats your favorite memory from the 1990s?no_redirect=1
- Is there any scope in pursuing sociology