As a medical transcriptionist, I often see some pretty amazing things. Of course I really can’t repeat these stories as they are patient’s private medical information.
But yesterday I learned something and had to pass it on. The correct spelling of tased/tazed. The word came up in a report yesterday and it took me forever to figure out the correct spelling.
If you search google, you will find references to both spellings which made the decision hard. The brand name is spelled Tazer. The act however is taser/tased. So in case you were wondering the correct spelling is “Gentleman was tased.” Funny the things you learn. What crazy words will you learn today?
UPDATE: This post was written well over a year ago and as often happens in the English language phrases and terms are changed for a more cohesive language. It appears that many of this has changed and we should no longer use the spelling taZed/taZe/taZer.
Filed Under: Family
- How is subliminal appeal used in ads
- Why are benzenes less reactive than alkene
- Is taekwondo a bad martial arts
- Why is Jay Desai banned from Quora
- Why don’t demons worship Lord Vishnu
- How can I create wonderful art
- Should I buy DigiByte
- Why do students leave BHU
- What does 5 32 tire wear mean
- What is spiritual awakening
- Is loneliness equivalent to sadness
- What parts of life are really overrated
- What is similar to impeachment in Canada
- What is Evernote missing
- Is Salman Khan still dating Katrina Kaif
- She hasnt read my messages read details
- What equity repartition is fair
- Is fake noise added to electric cars
- Can I rent a supercomputer
- Whats the best investment of ?15 000